- 1. Company
- 1.1. Who we are
- 1.2. What are the main advantages of working with MethodosIT?
- 1.3. What are the services you offer?
- 1.4. Can you provide me some details about your company?
- 2. Technology
- 2.1. Which programming languages and technologies do you work on?
- 2.2. What Kind of projects you have accomplished?
- 3. Process
- 3.1. What are the requirements for providing quotations?
- 3.2. Why do you believe we should choose your organization instead of a competitor?
- 3.3. What are your Hiring Models?
- 3.4. What kind of development processes/methodologies have you been working with?
- 3.5. Please propose your contract change procedure and costs and responsibilities concerning it.
- 3.6. How do you ensure me that high quality products/solutions will be delivered?
- 4. Payment
- 4.1. What are your payment terms?
- 4.2. How do you accept payment?
- 4.3. Will you issue an invoice for my records here?
1.1. Who we are
MethodosIT offers software outsourcing services. The company is based in Cyprus, the south-eastern most EU country. We are IT specialists, providing development and maintenance services for any kind of businesses and government departments.
1.2. What are the main advantages of working with MethodosIT?
MethodosIT delivers cutting edge solutions for your requirements at a cost effective rate. We ensure high quality solutions will be delivered on time. Confidentiality is guaranteed. IP and coding rights will be with clients.
1.3. What are the services you offer?
MethodosIT offers outsourcing services for application development, custom web development, software migration and application maintenance.
1.4. Can you provide me some details about your company?
We are an organization established in 2004. Our development team consist of project managers, project leaders, software developers and testers all having vast experience in their respective areas of work.
2.1. Which programming languages and technologies do you work on?
Currently we are providing service in Java/JEE using MetaWareJ™ as our framework.
2.2. What kind of projects you have accomplished?
Insurance, Banking, Finance, Governmental projects etc. To know more about industry we have served, please visit our Portfolio and Clients section.
3.1. What are the requirements for providing quotations?
To receive proposal with actual time line and cost, detailed requirements/feature list are needed. However, if you do not have it, basic requirements or some idea about what you need to develop is enough to start with. Our analyst team will communicate with you to create feature list to define the scope of your project.
3.2. Why do you believe we should choose your organization instead of a competitor?
Because we have long-term relationships with our clients. They can confirm that we are client centric, technology driven and committed. We are honest about our specializations and shortcomings as well as transparent about our work.
3.3. What are your Hiring Models?
Based on requirement, Clients can choose from the different Hiring Models we offer:
• Time & Material: In this model, the specifications are dynamic and so the client pays depending on the time invested in completion of the project. a. Hourly Basis b. Monthly Basis
• Fixed-Price: We participate in a full cycle development of your project, or any of its sub-parts.
• Your model: We will gladly consider your individual suggestions regarding forms of cooperation
3.4. What kind of development processes/methodologies have you been working with?
Generally, prototype development with agile/RAD model is most suited for mid sized projects. Following are the steps of a typical 3-tier project we develop
• Requirement analysis and clarification from client, use-case diagrams from clients are more preferred
• Prototype Development - Prototype Approval by client
• Modular implementation - Intermediary demo to client and client reviews / feedback, an iterative process till beta release
• Implementation and testing - Deployment to client site/server and testing on client's server
3.5. Please propose your contract change procedure and costs and responsibilities concerning it.
In the event of any change or additions in the project scope, client needs to fill a Change Request Form and submit to MethodosIT for review. MethodosIT shall check the feasibility and nature of the change and accordingly advise for further action. The change can be requested from any client project manager or any authorized representative of the client to our Project Manager.
3.6. How do you ensure me that high quality products/solutions will be delivered?
Two different types of testing are carried out to ensure high quality products are delivered.
(i) System Testing (ii) Acceptance Testing
Moreover, we routinely contact clients and as per their suggestions, move forward.
4.1. What are your payment terms?
Our payment terms are flexible and depend on project size. Generally, they are more related to successful completion of different project stages.
4.2. How do you accept payment?
We accept payments through wire transfer.
4.3. Will you issue an invoice for my records here?
Yes, we issue invoice for all the payments made by the client.